920/930 Bellamy Road
Available Upon Request
- Place of Worship with space for auxiliary uses with ample parking.
- Many Permissible uses
- Preliminary conversations with planners suggest the redevelopment of the property to include detached or semi-detached family homes or townhouses given the existing area of built single family homes
- Further preliminary conversations with planners suggest the potential for a 4-storey retirement facility
- The property is an existing Place of Worship located in the Kirkendall South neighbourhood in Hamilton, Ontario. The property is comprised of approximately 48,955 SF of land with a two-storey building and parking lot to accommodate 100 vehicles.
- The ground floor consists of an open foyer, meeting rooms, commercial kitchen, office space, small chapel, and large Sanctuary. The Sanctuary can accommodate 660 seated with an additional area behind a sliding partition wall that opens to a multi-purpose room with a theatre stage to accommodate an additional 500 seats.
- The second floor consists of a chapel with seating for 145 or a multi-purpose open space, offices, laundry room with kitchenette, washrooms, and Montessori School.
- The building is accessible with an elevator, and washrooms that have been modified to accommodate accessibility needs.
- The property benefits from two entrance-ways from Cottage Avenue and Mountain Avenue. At the entrance-way from Mountain Avenue there was once a single-family home, but was demolished to improve accessibility into the property and allow for additional parking. This address is 20-22 Mountain Avenue.