THE SELLING PROCESS.
Selling a Church, it's Land or Religious Building is far more intricate than selling a home or commercial property. It can take many months of discernment with its members long before the decision is made.
Each property is unique and should be evaluated case by case. We will prepare a confidential Opinion of Value report at no cost or obligation, highlighting the property's strengths and deficiencies.
Our Opinion of Value includes:
- An assessments of the value
- Recent Place of Worship comparables
- Who potential Buyers might be
- Terms and Conditions of a Sale
- A Marketing Plan outlining how best to present the property to the Marketplace or Exclusively
- A timeline of the Selling Process from inception to successful Completion
- A Relocation Needs Assessment
Selling a property is often tied with the need of purchasing and relocating to another property. Selling and relocating requires thorough planning, especially if the funds from the sale are needed for the purchase.
Together we will strategize on timelines and relocation requirements for both to align seamlessly.
Our Valuation Methodology
the Market does not Price.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty